*Bluegrass Camp Germany 2021 is Confirmed*
Dear Bluegrass Camp Germany 2020 participants,
unfortunately we were forced to cancel our 2020 camp but now we are planning for 2021.
Bluegrass Camp Germany 2021 has been confirmed!
Dates: May 13th til 16th (4 days total).
Our facility, The Achatswies Educational Center, has recently received a complete renovation and has expanded their capacity to include 3 new seminar rooms as well as additional single sleeping rooms. This comes at a small cost to us all but is worth it in the end for an amazing 5-Star location.
We ask that you please understand our position that is… due to the yearly increased costs of living and operations, travel and all associated expenses incured for managing and providing truly world class instructors, it will unfortunately no longer be possible to maintain the previous low price for future camps.
Please note that the participation fee will increase by roughly 100€ in the coming year. We will determine the final price soon once.
*Early Bird Offer for 2021**
For everyone who has already paid their tuition or is confirmed, we would like to offer you this…
If you would like to join us next year, we are making a **one time only offer** for those wishing to bypass the refund process…
**Attend 2021 for the price of 2020 camp!**
The amount will be credited towards your participation in 2021 and will not be transferred back. This keeps your registration confirmed and saves the price increase of ca. € 100.-
In the future, due to complications with our “pre-registration list”, it will no longer be possible to register in advance by email, SMS text or …a wink, a smile and a handshake.
All registrations will be received and confirmed based on their arrival date. All payments will be required no later than 4 weeks after your registration has been received. We will soon make the 2021 registration forms available on our website.
Teaching Team for 2021…
We are in negotiations with our entire 2020 teaching team at the moment to have them all return in 2021 and we hope to run this back, one more time, the right way.
We hope everyone understands that our decision to cancel was multi faceted and a difficult one but we held out till the 11th hour.
All the best from Munich,
Mike & Rudiger